Advanced Search | Customer Care | NCIXUS Forums |
Newsletters | Contact Us | Your Account | VIEW CART  
 Welcome 
 Hot Deals 
 NCIX PC 
 Forums 
  CANADA |  USA
Shop by Brand  |  Shop by Category  |  Bestsellers  |  Latest Reviews  |  New Arrivals
Search
Hot Searches:

Contentname:biz_PSU_top
XFX 1000W PRO1000W Ltd Black Edition Single Rail 12V 83A 24PIN ATX Full Modular 80PLUS Platinum PSU
XFX 1000W PRO1000W Ltd Black Edition Single Rail 12V 83A 24PIN ATX Full Modular 80PLUS Platinum PSU - 65626_l.jpg
Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
XFX
Reg. Price: $269.99  USD
On-Hand Availability:
This Product is Not Available

This item is no longer available. Notify me if this product is available again.
Avg. Rating:
Share this:
Price Match
Add to your wish list
E-Mail to a friend
More from XFX
More Power Supplies from XFX
Similar products
Print this item
Notify me

SKU:  
   Shipping Weight:   9.4 lbs
   Part #: P11000BELX

Features    [ Edit | History ]
XFX Pro P11000BELX 1000W Limited Black Edition Full Modular Power Supply
Enhance the efficiency of your computer operations with sufficient power and power delivery using the XFX Pro P11000BELX 1000W Limited Black Edition Full Modular Power Supply. This Power Supply features 1000W of power delivery and is 80 Plus Platinum certified to assure its efficient performance. Utilize the capabilities of an active power factor correction (PFC), solid-state capacitors, fully-sleeved cable, and easy grip connectors to integrate several components of the PC systems and supply them with sufficient power for their daily applications. The XFX Pro P11000BELX 1000W Limited Black Edition Full Modular Power Supply uses a 135mm cooling fan with hybrid fan control to regulate airflow and to prevent overheating. Furthermore, it consists of OCP, OPP, OTP, OVP, and SCP Protection features to ensure long, smooth performance without any power shortages, short circuits and over power occurrences. This durable PSU works well with any ATX12V motherboard, a 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3, i5, or i7 processor, or with an AMD Phenom or FX processor. Keep your computer up and running; use the XFX Pro P11000BELX 1000W Limited Black Edition Full Modular Power Supply for your system.

What It Is And Why You Need It:

• ATX Form factor; works well with an ATX12V motherboard
  • SLI/CrossFireX ready; accepts a multiple GPU setup
  • Active power factor correction (PFC); improves the power frequency by up to 92%  
  • Solid-state capacitors; delivers power charge and discharge for a higher voltage capacity
  • Fully-sleeved cable; protects the connectors from external electrical influences
  • Easy grip connectors; allows easy integration with various  PC components
  • Hybrid fan control; utilizes a 135mm fan to regulate airflow and to prevent the PSU from overheating
  • Protection features; facilitate longer PSU operation by preventing over currents, power overload, short circuits and overheating
  • 80 Plus Platinum certified; ensure efficient power delivery with every operation

A Closer Look:

Recommend By
100%
Out of 15 Review(s)
5 star: (12) 
4 star: (2) 
3 star: (1) 
2 star: (0) 
1 star: (0) 

Eric_L17
02/16/14
PSU isnt upgraded along with the rest of the computer so why not make something more future proof. this is a great psu, quite, powerful, saves energy too. wires could be longer but good option to only plug in cords you need. xfx psu is made by seasonic so you know u are getting good stuff. (Read More)

jackrussell
12/09/13
 Verified Owner
Excellent reviews from online benchmark testing. Made by seasonic (rebranded to XFX) you cannot go wrong with this unit. Awesome deal when on sale. (Read More)

Stephane_B
11/12/13
 Verified Owner
After a recent video card upgrade (from a AMD 5870 to a GTX 770), I obviously needed to upgrade the PSU from the Bronze 475W that came stock with my Dell. I decided on this XFX PRO1000W Black after reading many favorable reviews.

(Read More)

Contentname:NCIX_Weekly_Special_Side  
Featured Brands:
Shop by brands
Your Order Company Info Memberships Services Hotlinks
Customer Care
Order Status
About NCIX
Contact Us
Careers
Terms & Conditions
Branding & Logos
Privacy Policy
NCIX Rewards
Premier Partner Reseller
Affiliate Program
NCIX Gift Cards
Online Price Match
NCIX Newsletters
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Forums
International Sites: United States Canada
Copyright© 2015 - NCIXUS.com/NCIXUS Technology Inc. All rights reserved.