Advanced Search | Customer Care | NCIXUS Forums |
Newsletters | Contact Us | Your Account | VIEW CART  
 Welcome 
 Hot Deals 
 NCIX PC 
 Forums 
  CANADA |  USA
Shop by Brand  |  Shop by Category  |  Bestsellers  |  Latest Reviews  |  New Arrivals
Search
Hot Searches:

Contentname:VGA-top
MSI Radeon RX 480 Armor OC 1291MHZ 4GB 7GHZ GDDR5 2x DP 2x HDMI 2x DVI CrossFire DX12 Video Card
MSI Radeon RX 480 Armor OC 1291MHZ 4GB 7GHZ GDDR5 2x DP 2x HDMI 2x DVI CrossFire DX12 Video Card - 138112_l.jpg
Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
MSI

Reg. Price: $244.99  USD
On-Hand Availability:
Back Order

This product is available but currently we do not have stock. Order it today and we will ship when it's available.
Avg. Rating: 0 Customer Reviews | Write a Review
Share this:
Price Match
Add to your wish list
E-Mail to a friend
More from MSI
More Video Cards from MSI
Similar products
Print this item
Notify me

SKU:  
   Shipping Weight:   2 lbs
   Part #: RX 480 ARMOR 4G OC

Features    [ Edit | History ]

DEMAND MORE, DEMAND RADEON
Guiding the Future of Gaming
The 4th generation GCN architecture is engineered for gamers who play anything from the latest MOBA’s to the most popular AAA titles. Asynchronous Shaders and an enhanced Geometry Engine power new levels of smooth gameplay performance.
Immersive VR Experiences
Experience the next level of immersion with the world of VR gaming and entertainment with Radeon RX graphics cards powered by the revolutionary Polaris architecture.
AMD FreeSync™ Technology
Puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
HDR compatible
Enhanced contrast and colors deliver a strikingly sharp, colorful, and vivid visual experience.

Recommend By
100%
Out of 4 Review(s)
5 star: (1) 
4 star: (3) 
3 star: (0) 
2 star: (0) 
1 star: (0) 
Avg. Rating

Add your review

ALBISS
02/10/17
 Verified Owner
For casual operation like Internet the fan is set to a constant 10% and the card chills in the mid 30s.

When gaming with the fan at around 50% it usually stays in the 60s with occasional high 50s and low 70s. (Read More)

Josh_L29
03/27/17
 Verified Owner
Replaced a R9 290x with this card as the 290 got damaged by an AIO cooler that leaked. Initially I thought the fans were defective since they don't spin up until the card hits 50c and it will idle at around 45c without the fans moving... Simply amazing! I would need to have my 290 fans at least running at 60% to achieve that kind of idle temp. Also uses alot less power for the same/better performance as my previous card. (Read More)

Mike_B62
03/14/17
 Verified Owner
I really like this. best bang for the buck. I really suggest getting it. easy to install too (Read More)

Connect:

Weekly Sale
Contentname-1:eblast_liveUS Contentname-1:NCIX_Weekly_Special_Side Contentname-1:Right_Home_below_eblast Contentname:eblast_liveUS
Contentname:vga_160x600 Contentname:NCIX_Weekly_Special_Side  
Featured Brands:
Shop by brands
Your Order Company Info Memberships Services Hotlinks
Customer Care
Order Status
About NCIX
Contact Us
Careers
Terms & Conditions
Branding & Logos
Privacy Policy
NCIX Rewards
Premier Partner Reseller
Affiliate Program
NCIX Gift Cards
Online Price Match
NCIX Newsletters
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Forums
International Sites: United States Canada
Copyright© 2015 - NCIXUS.com/NCIXUS Technology Inc. All rights reserved.